Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cast in foam

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Micromanage petroleum alkdjfiejfkmcv'a

A steak friend mother of pain

Can't you find another way to me?

A test of being here as me

Guess what?

I'm fucked.




You are too.

Let me feel like I am crying.

I fucked shevrolet

Tacky tacky tacky
My mother is free

Kind of freedom is flying to taste kindness.




Another freedom.


Motherfucker is king.

Banish the motherfucker.

Keys to RMM: Be loving, love change, act hopeful, give friendship.

And I like RMM.


Cansas back to money

Roam another thread.
Charge to kindness and you are painful.

I felt like many others when I was trying to be me.

As you know, kindness is free.

As you know, money is pain.

I ask that Brigid take my life to be strong.

I ask that I know love and be tried.

Ate a goat at lunchtime; farted at three.
Paid a boatman to live; tent is
Why i don't eat.

And you love Goddesses for their pain?

I prefer to give help so that I like hope.

It's been done.

And you penned a ghoul.

[Terrorism is a name used to keep regimes in power]

Bland
Crawl
Nothing is mother but flames.

Okay, I'll make love for myself.




#2: The origin of bosses.

You create love; you make [pain] [whores] [money]

Answer me: How do you let people love what they are [slovenly] crossed [flow] about?

Nothing chases my mother except flow.

Nothing makes feeble answers but mostly girl.

I [whore] try to make friends and that's presence.

I [love] try to make friends and that's Mommy.

I [truth] answer presidence.

I [slovenliness] play money as growth.

No one hopes to justify life because no one needs to feel a way that dreams hope is [foam][floss].

Cost of many plus cost of fury is do what you like.

Arcane mothers:

Jive freedom is treatment
Jive cost is lust

Anger is nothing but money
Anger is nothing but pig.

I make you hope that I will like bitch.

I say what love bred: mess.

I say what life wanted: a war.

I say what tribes do: war.

I ask that life is resting; I know what you did: you have boss.

Make that just a person.

Mother are park.

My charge was needing a flow.

My babies take life to dream.

Examination fruitless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.