Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Please let this be different from the rest

Today was my therapy session. I concluded that I complain about life so that I can feel better, probably than others. I deeply apologize to all for all the negativity.

Yesterday was my mother's 80th birthday and it was a very beautiful day. My brother was here from Oregon and we busied ourselves with making surprises throughout the day for her. I think she was moved and she said this morning that she had really enjoyed herself. I told her at dinner that my brother and I were grateful to be able to share with her the occasion. I believe she is truly a kind person and I only wish I were able to show more of that myself.

May Samhain bring you and yours the happiness and joy of knowing that love and peace are beautiful and healing as we bring them into the world we share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.