Thursday, October 14, 2010

A peaceful place

Being safe yourself, helping others be safe, being yourself, allowing others their individuality -- that's what i've decided "It's" all about, at least as of today.

I've been working through emotions and existential fundamentals at jet speed for a while, and especially since last night, when I had a particularly intense encounter with a TG/IS couple I won't name. I think I finally have an understanding of what it is that makes me me, and of what living (for me)is about. I don't have to worry about love. All I have to do is sing my song and hope that others will find it beautiful.

Mother Goddess

Thank you for the changes you have brought about
Thank you for the joy I feel today

In every way I do love you.

May Your kindness bring peace to all.

You are the change and the changer

You are my dreams and my teacher

Let each of us join in the music you make

With Love,

Julia Murray

May Sylvia's memory bring joy and peace, strength and enduring uniqueness to the communities she loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.