Saturday, October 1, 2011

Poem

Brown as a barn, lit with sin.

I write to you as your murtherer.

She brought this costing love.

Guilt pays no price for its sham pain.
I folded one pond: Since a possible closet asked where.

Ambelow.


Lower shadow slit as pore.
A Goddess addresses Indra.

Foul passion what anger as
Lingering pain.

Dear Fiend:

Day of running came
As did that.

I kept your last name
And changed a crown for ingrid.

Down.

A pezterer all for Chock.


Okay, the above few years have been
An attempt to work one pause:

Danish anger bawls my no ledge.

Pent in saga:

A wooden call as monk gives
Chalet.

Give yourself a sense of being.

I chased at me.

I may wish to tell you that there's teaching and there's helping.
I am free to help with embers.

Let cases lower with Sallies.

You want to walk.

I ran.

A bitch sold blame to flame.

I ran.

Fucking death is church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.