Friday, October 14, 2011

Everything I do is Korect

Panel.

Today I have had some slight chest pains which are keeping me from getting my shot. I may, according to my doctor's medical assistant, need to go to the emergency room.

I want to write about why I have not taken care of myself.

Zen is bodies.

I have said yes to love.

With love, there is love.

I was mugging when my mother wanted life.

I was on a sensor.

I fought love; it's painful to see happiness for towels (low villages) because I wanted hostility because of my force (Anger).

The anger is old possibilities. Such as bacon, such as more. I have what I faded.

Visit with yes.

Am ham.

David wanted love and I made work.

Z R J

The Goddess is Sane

(Caring is Sane)

On this freedom I like family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.