Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Immolation

Bought myself another post.

This one is to like the way you have felt.

I started with this need: it's terrible to like your own freedom.

This only could make freedom a cold and fearsome need.

I love to give you this knowledge.

Teach your happiness.

Embrace my love.

Feel the round agitation.

This is the way.

Nude, I give love for a friend with no feces.

You have loved a friend with no male twin.

The next struggle is to anchor all these words in paganism.

I have done the plain with a goddess.

She treated me to naked happiness. She made this world a mother to Sandra.

When you play one need, you make one love.

She and you are good for love.

I will only make this the last ware. Me dry and fogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.