Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fun

Seek what you love.

Speak what you feel.

Live what you are.

Today I have lived in that today I gave my hopes for love to life.

I believe that love interests anyone who can live with giving to people who are home. This being "home" is identical to anger and to belief in happiness.

I suppose this indicates to you that I have no understanding of what I need to like being here.

I have told my mother I can't stay here. I have told myself that I need to be happy where people are hopeful. I am hopeful. The hopes I have given to love and life are with peace and serenity.

Maybe you do not prefer this terminology.

I only wish that somehow you who read this would give some happiness and patience to your life.

Now that you feel that I have made feelings the cornerstone of life, I must say that I want life as I love good things. Some of these things are: beauty, craziness (money that makes priests give freedom to one brain), and coldness (industrial freedom).

I have a lot to examine.

You see I am not self absorbed. I am working through this clown I am. I am working through a grounded blond possible anger, even though I am not that grounded, blond or possible.

I seek this way because I am patient and because I can help people live by disseminating patience freedom and strength.

None of this is meant to be repetitious. My decision is to be pagan (alive to Nature, to the Goddess, to one happy love of life.) I have to be alive to all there is. Not just me but all.

This leads me to wonder why I rejected others. I wanted anger so I could live like a mother. I wanted dreams of others so I could live with people.

I am one person. I am one part of her peace.

I do not wish to trade love for calm.

Today I greet love and life as my hopes.

When you make freedom the way to strength and belief, then you make life poor.

When you make changes in life the creativity that begins feelings then you make life a flogging of me.

Creativity comes from living as it is, not making changes only for one grieving. Grief is blind. Grief is cold. I will that my sexuality is hope.
(Drinking)
I will live.

With passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.