Sunday, October 16, 2011

Moving asses

Jargon

Sick poet balls asses with poetry
Sick poet makes money with injuries

You got it.



Nasty farce

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Dear Mother,

Today I make love to the hopes I bought with my needs. I thought I was God. I thought you were free.

You and I have made love a way to live like money is full of life.

I do have what I need. I do have this place. It is always my place. I am bought with senses.




This disgusting post is for you who wish me to like Sartre as my lover.




Eric Burdon of the Animals. George S. Patton of the Eighth Army. Mickey Spillane of detective literature.

Barbie Doll of Mattel.



Okay, DON'T CENSOR!

My middle class upbringing, though insufficient and incoherent, brought me to a place where I made androadsokfjwokdjrowljfdkjf

Pods.

I pod that.

I project you.

You enter my anger.

You love Julia

I kill pork.

I eat money.

Don't fool me into lthe moronic lies you wih =====

love as I oove.

Discord. Pawns. Pods. Money. Body. W:hore.

Guilt. Sex. No one who loves asses likes this hore.

Guilt. F:ool. Dereier

Anger.

Poem of Poets with no one to scream too

dhcelkjer'sadjraqser

Froujediosj f


kdjkfr'e

G:oddess. It's love worriedl.l..

Danger with my whomjel..

Krereted.

Anger.

Poetwty.

:Bam.

Like>

Deran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.