Sunday, October 16, 2011

An Upbeat

It's in the past, the bad stuff.

I like that messsage. I like not torturing myself.

But I have to decide: do I write according to all the feelings I have or just the better ones. Do I lambaste only those I oppose, or anyone who violates what I see as ethical imperatives, despite my probably having violated them myself?

I called this an upbeat so I'll try to include something which brings out the possibility of relaxed calm, etc.

JKH and Rusty were at a Succoth in jail. It sounds like it went very well. That pleases me.

Why is it hooking that makes me change? There is so much else in the world.

I can be a philosopher of hope and beauty, etc. All I have to do is release her. She is alive. I share her happiness.

Inannna was a warrior. Am I? I always reach for peace. Seldom find it.

Everything on Facebook newsfeed is political. I want to be a healer of dreamers' pain. Pain assaults those who want something different. I hope to communicate that this pain can diminish.

How? I take different approaches at different times. I'll just try to say that people do like my happiness.

As I hope to theirs.

I'm a prostitute not a fool.

Sucker.

Just keep this light. I like dreaming of change. Ice cream, TV dinner fish, raisin bran, a cheese sandwich and a shot of brandy.

I have a good life.

Rusty Chelsea Jamie Antonia Manny Celia Randy, etc., live.

Dean, Mom, Carol, live.

Julia live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.