Thursday, October 13, 2011

Loops for the hoops

Why write?

Pampered beer [not Heineken but Beck's]
Owns sex.

Dampened jaws
Sleep wonderfully

You and I see
Hostile Plots.

I rounded the
corner.

Pain with yes is
Like giving pleas.

Again I act with
Sores.

You know anger
As teacher.



********************


Gleeful cannibal

Damned fall -- you who witness that Goddess with her fists
Enter a new goal.

She used her mother's help.

I made life Goddess.



******************************

What's on your mind.

Peace can interest you when you keep this need a blog.

I helped sad nurses.

They wanted to place their mothers in bold fouls.

I needed to guide.

I shat to save a poet.

No poet, no god, no freedom.

I made God, so I made no more.

*******************************

Twisted

Answers to your ideas: a blog fucks naked answers.

I write this to live.

I warn of me.

I am money's part of foolishness.

Fools: Those who dream and create marcy.

Marcy: Sam Marcy of Workers' World; Peppermint Patty's besst friend.

Keep your peace and like answers.

The Quesst for me is peace.

If you discover my needs, you will think of yourself as happy,

My needs: cleaning, meaning, dealing,




****************************


There's a truck! a truck! A woman with broad shoulders and hips
unable to gracefully sway her body down the corridor.


*****************************


Mare alleys

Vote now for change. It's the creativity that lives for near weird.

Weird emerged from Ireland in the 9th century with a candle trailing her steps.

She talked to me.

I told her it's cold.

She said back to money.

********************************************

Proper Etiquette

Nasty hustlers dream what they like.

I see what I wanted: a son.

Santa Barbara bring me sons.

She will happen what is teaching.




Man. War. Death. Keep the help in love. They only wanted to slave; they were poor.


Dear Suckers, I made your place mother.


A blind back beasts bones bringing blades back blond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.