Friday, October 14, 2011

Queer Lore

Directions to steam

Bossy older woman calls life a possible hope
American archeress claims places

Illness pleases a famous seer:
Seal the loss with loud gazes.

More of that clay is playing
No one as sap.

Mack wanted this freedom;
Orgasms darkened with clay.

I work with sound.

Cameras are fun.

Pounding the part of myself that interests poesy,
Ick runs out of the places that I manipulated.

She hardens her sanity so that I am muss.

Derive your answers toward indra.

I release you from geology, hydrology, poetry and woman.

The stupidity I display is an artifact of fear.
You like the coldness; I am part of it.

This no one can not say anger is love.
This person can not give anger to your hopes.

If you created my safety, then how do I play?

Withal, and laughingly, you charted this happy boss.

I level my big senses; they were tall and impressed.

I call you my font.

Print this woman as stumbling


Dear hansel:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.