Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A transcription from my notebook of words written in lines

And
La
g

A Goddess
beat
men
lifting
my
paper

Read a bore to st
ash
work.



Peer

Language

Need

Left

Re
ese

Ap

people people act no one causes
Acting racism

I cannot shit flowers




Why I am I my Mother's Home

Woman

Level

Laughter

I love messes

I am a moment -- I am
a people

Land is peace

I am a lake

Lake make race

Laugh is need

I am a moment

Loose mess anger rogue

I am police task as nuts

Gay moment is sexy

I need omen work




Witches

I like answers

With action

As a kake

I worldly moose

\And parts deal woman




Police

Nanny world peace and life

Nanny mixed race and life

I am a woman as a beast

Leftism orgy is a woman

And now woman is last.



As a dupe

Of men

I cannot

Be a woman

Safe heart

Nanny

I love a mess
It's nothing to
Let worlds say angst

I work to live as my peace
\


Please say you are your life

Please say you are an angel.

Woman
orgasm efe answer
\\
O well





I have race believing
anchor rose mashing
laking noose
Answer world drinks
\\
No illness



Gender aches and life is moss

I work
And like

Roses

I love work
And live for\
A bitch

Nothing is

here

To

Death

And

Roses





Anger needs wood

I teach naked arch
Leaving breezy a lone.


No peace is a moment
To think of well
Ports

I need to free
Leaving work

It is a patience
It is a mashed ether

I was working
Dean's past
]
It is posh and rote



A Roast Hunter

Mellower skis let me
\weigh napes loosely urgently

Will stirs beer castling
Noises in a rascally mesh


Rude As Love

I cast old laws

Loud is a ocean



Maybe I'm poor because I like asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.