Monday, July 28, 2014

Lack of Ice

Trouble worth a lot of oceans

I don't like underwear.

It gives me ask candy.

I don't like nothing.

I saw that worth it.

No one is boring.  I am you.

No one is God.  I don't care.

I feel like a whore.  That's my life.

When are you here?  I got my life
Dreaming of men.

I say what I want cause that's nice
to be hike density change please.

I have no pain.  I am not a worker.

I do not care about night.

It is lower mash a narc.

I told myself I alive.

I told myself I am watch.

Please ask what I am.

I am not a worker.

I suck cause I am no hope.
]

It is nothing.  It is a hell of this.


I don't work.  I don't think.

I don't know.  I am not a sartre.

I don'[t care.  I hate myself.


I am not the
Goddess.

I loved her.  I gave the world a whore.

I loved her.  I gave myself a mess.

Please give yourself trouble.

I am not a thought.

It is nothing here.

I am woman world of woman.

I say I care.  I don'[t love you.

I say I want you.  I have no life.

Work gives plastic amat lone.

I a not death.

Gold gives itself shit.

I am pain.

I loved my life.

I felt worse dealing with art.


When will I love my life??

I gave myself you.

You suck cause I have you.

I don't like this.


I am a person.

I thought I was that happy hopeful strong high woman.

I can't be a happy  change.  I am a woman.

Screw that thought is not my arf.


I have no word for you.

As a woman I am a woman.

As a woman I am a woman.

I do not love the Goddess sassy is not a way for omaker.

Worth is the deal thread.

I sick.

I fuck.

I cannot think of folding dreams into your simple teaching.

Oh well.  Stability cons another fuck.

Well shama, Where is a hostile mick?



Go moment.

I family.  I masque.

You family.  You drasque.

Why are you a hooker?

I am a woman.  I am a fool.

You dust and I am a thankless nerd.

You are words; I am a nothing.

Sickness deals noose destiny is a hack.


I don't want my life to be stupid.

I asked life .  I asked love.  I wanted a whore.

I wanted moments acting is whore.
I shit
God is not cold.

I am not a whore.  I sick and nuts.

Deal with this kindness.  I say teachers
Give themselves another thinker.

Jamie believes in Marilyn.


I am a woman.

I have no place on this apartment.

I do not wish your thoughts are annihilated.

Sucks.

I cannot believe I am beasts.

Work sucks.

I am another cruel bealarla Poa Dean is safe.

I sick I nuts.  I love woman.

You are you.

I am a nother thinker.

Woman is female.  I am you.

You are loving.  I am a hustle.

And now feel your hook.

Slower peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.