Monday, July 28, 2014

Justice is Life

A skill avails wishes.

Why die?

I saw myself a good person.

I think of myself shit.

No one gives aflach

??????????????????

Woman

aflach.  a life.

i am not dealing with a life.

I am not god.

Jamie sees myself dealing with
A hooker.

I am a woman trees.

You feel like this?

I wash alike.  I wail.  I work.  I stink.

You seek love.  I feel a task.

I say that is night.

You seek heart.  I am word.

You are beautiful.  I am baked.

Words deal with arcane deals.

I sought my life thinking of a moment.

This another look.

I saw you being thoughtful.

I saw bodies.  I saw thoughts.

I felt life and I was a mark.  Okay.

I waas a MAKE.

I was a MORGAN

I was a GAKE

I was a actress.  I was naked.

Shit is not dear.

I am poor coda

Average narcotics sicken me.

I work.  I think.  I feel.  I see.

Nolthing. 

I work.  I fuck.  Mustard.

I sickened the baber.  She do me.

I do no know no.

I after ease.

I dance I lie why.

I am wimp.

I can think of your peace.

You say these things.

I am a nerd.

My past case and it is a wise thinker

I saw another one.  I know him.  She got her friends.

I saw a baby:  She was hunted.  I saw
A tile of women.

I bore my life cause of work.

Taft.  Peace. 

I cannot work.  I hate work.  I hate sucking.

I hate creeps.  I am a creep.  I am not a woman.

Tuck your happiness.  Be a woman.

I am a woman.  I am a father.

She was her friend.  i sucked her pain.

I dash I am momentarily a bank.

Stay here.  I will think of you.  I am a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.