Thursday, July 24, 2014

Verbatim

ana a moment no is no
Neither woman not is not

I feel another woman
I am a woman.

I am a woman.

I am a woman.

I am a woman.

I don't dream justly.

Laughter I like I like I like
Laughter is beasts woman is angst.

Oh well.
That is a goddess dreaming woman is a mike.

Orpen.

Andrea dean is worlds.  I do not seek a night.

Do not think of love as marma.

I don't dean is dean

Oh is you.  I am a woman.

I cannot dream of women.

I like wisedom.

Oh well.

No one borrowes a ga
land er.

Oh well.

No one is woman.

I am here.

I am you.

I am loving.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.


Woman woman is peace.  I am woman.  I am loving.


Woman is needed women are life.

I am myself.  I am a woman.

No one darks a land of woman.

I cannot have my live anger.

No one is dark when I am men.


No one is safe when I am a woman.

I do not have the terrorism of love.


Terrorism is peace.

That is the nature of the Goddess.

She loved herself the
Goddess is woman.

I have no body.

I do not give you peace.

Darkness is a good thing.

Tell my mother I am moosey.

Tell Me to give up a fuck
I am poor.

No one is me.

I am my mother's hope.

No one is life.

I am butch.


God was another one.

I am a woman.

No woman is god.

I am you.


do not have woman as god.

I am you.

I love you.

Give up ; and I am anotheer anger.

I am woman.

No one is beast.

I am peace.

Care about life.

And why is another asink.

It is ni

It is no one.

It is
god.

No one is no one.

I am a woman.

I care about God..

No one is God.

I am you.

Listen and listen to a darkness

That is life.

I had nothing to believe in.

I have possibilities.

God is nothing.

I am her friend.

I like you.

It is night.

I cannot say I love you.

No one is God.

I am alive.

I give you peace.

I love you.

I cannnot feel love.

I have no possibility to me and you.

No one is a goddess.  I am woman.

You suck.


I am a friend.

I have no god.

No one is here.

I am not.

I am here.

No one is love.

God is god.

I am here.

No one is god.

I am you.

Give me peace.

I am a loser.

No one is you.

I am here.

No one gave heart and I am old worth of martyrdom.

I am a fowl.

O  well.  No one is life.

I have my life.

I am happy.

Love and be alive.




Why god is you.

I love you.

Deal with it.

1 comment:

  1. I scare myself. I am poor. I am working with the Goddess. I hate her sighing and I am my friend. You are me. Lay I I am open.
    ]Nothing dreams of fuck. I am afraid. I do not wish to be afraid. Please ask yourself how to live. I love you. Please be loving. Acting family: I work a lot. It is my life. I need people I am their goddess fucking another one. I do not get it. I wish I could be happy.
    A part of life I loved.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.