Thursday, July 17, 2014

O Men

O what
Kindness

Ash

I give you peace;

Work is my aping

I guess I like

Words.

That is good.

No one belongs where shit is
Yeah

That is a moment of shame.

Deeds, Mean, May, Easy.


**************************

I work my life because you made me happy.

I work my life because I love you.

And now I am orchards.



Guilt I see nothing whores are
Ace.

It is another way to work.

I feel the andrea feeling.

It is a mess.  It is a shoe.





*******************************8

No one means to (hike!)
Ashes for art (fart).

I need you because that's my friend.

Go to a yeoman
A being

A shaida

Gay me worked it

Cuz I'm a sucker.

You are a hack.

Capable of working life is
My friend robe.

Gay women say they are


Wise for their ache?

Coldness.

May your home

I live masqueraded.


***********************************************

Woman Believe

Cunt is a foul lie.
I am you.

That is a whore.

Jamie used art to be peace

O wise.

O size.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.