Thursday, July 31, 2014

America is My Friend; Europe is My Family.

When art (Carney) deals family -- I believe it is worth it to live to my mother.

I Scanned art (Carney) dealing worth.  That's what I wanted to do. 

When I think about darkness I love it.  I love the peace and the good; I love the artistry of life.

When there's life in a woman and I care about the Goddess, I have what I need.

When I can be happy and there is home then I give a feeling Jamie is her friend is good.

And I am happy with women.  I have my own work.  I have love and I have peace.




Dear Rusty and Chelsea

I feel that I was rude to you.  I will never think of this life -- was there happiness?

That's what I thought.

Oh, well.  Please be happy.  I know what that is.  I have been alive a long time.  I am alive hoping for my life to a fable.

Thank you very much.

This is where I'm at.  I'm glad for your hopes.

Thank you and I will appeal where I am.

I think this is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.