Monday, July 7, 2014

Doing More Lines

Peal

Laughter omen and need us are
easy laughter oral mess.

I love being ninja.

O loose angel is my loose people.

Gay love is alive and I am
last in the butch entrance,

And owls like lenses.





Exude

Anxiety orbits a darkness of
"what is good"?

Ora pro nobis

And sigh

Is what --

I suck.

I afford.  I liked
"definitive"
a deterioration, collapse

No asses act like rights.

As angst I am acting.





I like a line
told here

It is act.

I am a hustle
because

I am bored.





And now orgasm talks
And I am oshit.

No way as narc.





Blend.

Of my ampere
aflame is a wand.

No cost is the art
No boss is the kind

I am okay

Loud ash cold mustard

It is my action
I need to guide

Whores

Are hope
And and open
up in a her

Sassy or mostly
A pussy

A fuck goes to night.








Give

I found my life
As nothing

I found answers
Or that was a

Cash answer of My
Stupidity.





Work

I am alone distant is ice.

I necked bearing noise.

Well art carney

Open to my fact

Guilt moral peace death
Oh
Now it is a fund.




Beauty and Love

Alive
I am

A kind

Part

And it is
I cannot

Endure

My friend

Ethical words

I give you a mosque.






A fire

Quell and Quench
Hope and Hold

No a bike

I knew my

(A market)

Wins

I cannot and I am
Acting

As plow
As easy

It is my action
Where peace is

Why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.