Saturday, July 19, 2014

Orca nanny last us ash

Dear (line)  It is very harsh and life
Is a God dying families?

No.

There I believe a good toss is what I wanted.

Actresses or butch work.

Nice.




You cannot say what you feel if you are moosey.

I feel alive.

Gosh, To Sir With Love on WIOX.

A great fabulous anger for mars to wank.

Cocksucking is a loon because I am ashes.

You can be working work where wise
nice anger work is work...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oof.

*********************

Ec omen cock dastard
orchid needs need orgasm

groovey national orgy is
shit of my act.

*****************************



 Pain dies and I am hookers.

You deal ash o ma.

I loved open andrea.

Save the ampire omen is a werd.

Go now me.



*******************************

Guilt wallow

I ate a woman to be annihilated.
I gave you woman a good thing.

Acting roast asking a heart
To mike wise and borrow
After orsha dance.

You are my act.


******************************

William is a naked word.

I told the Goddess and now I am another one.

After all hole.

Joy.

1 comment:

Go Ahead: Comment.