Friday, July 25, 2014

Psychotic Scribblings

P:erhaps this is what I need to rename this blog:  "Psychotic Scribblings"!

No.  I.  Borrowed.  A.  Lot.  Dark.  Answer.

I.  Know.  Women.  [Delusion]

People are nuts.

I feel good now.  (Insupportable and inscrutable lie.)

Fuck it.  I have no weirdness since I am stupid.  I cannot kill the Goddess.  I thought she was a person with naked people.  I cannot feel what it is to be a woman and not have a woman as a

Asses.  War(k) .  A woman.  Narc.  I fucked up.

I fucked up!

This pain I have released by writing what I wrote is horrible!

Whatever (Right, Readers.)]

The pain and confusion (another) I have no idea.   Coldness.  It is a fucked up goddess.  I waved my life because I have no beak dunk is a chance/chap.

It is a whore
!

I wanted I got I have I want I don't need I have it.

Why is there nut?"

Belong!

I am a manderin.

So to speak.

I started to read the Mandarins by Simone De Beauvoir so many years ago.  And I never finished it.

Whaat are these terrible associations I have with boobs?

Goddess makes me suck ass.  I am not her.  I told myself to be a actress.

I have something in me that is a libertine of the cruellest order, only it is my life I am destroying.

I feel that many things suck.  It is my cunt.  I am a body .  I am a nook.

No one got me.  I fucked up.  No one is me.  I am me.  I am not you.  These words are totally inadequate, misleading and counterproductive.


And a

actress wisedom
]
A goddess (even) is God.

I am a woman!

I hate you.


WHY?

I am alone.

Oh.

I am a woman.

I hate this pain.
]
It is a ache of my ass as a moment of narcissism.

Fuck the night that makes anger into a ash.

I cannot be alive for my artistss.

(As If I had any).

Please know that
God got me a woman.

Sort of like a panderer.  Haha.

Now I pander for him.

Goat song.

Is Shit.

No one dreams of another me.

I drag myself through the mud of my suffering (such as I may call it) to write these things.

I fucked myself because I fucked a booby.  The booby was a gay woman.  She was my life.

I now know.  I am bored with nothingness.

Good old Sartre.

I I I I am mikhail the julia.

1 comment:

  1. I must start being regular in my habits. Perhaps I need not drink coffee beginning at 3:00 a.m. I am 50. Baloney is hustling (another one) in that hustling is baloney. I do no want you to make me a fake. I don't want you making me peace, hope and God for a hustle! Fuck I am a woman. It is a lie and I am a kink in the reason for night.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.