Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dark Dreams

Stink Drum

Shaida dreams with my family.
I fear the costs dreaming of fat.

No one gives art need;
I do not teach Dean.

Positivity gives you people
Dreaming of acts cold not hope.

As you believe there is a way
\Make me a woman dreaming of

You.






Why Shaida works.

Woman teach me a need:
Keeping words near.

Hard costs deal with
I got it.

Work.






Bellevue

Openness gased me got it.
I say I am o er last.

Oil kneads dean:  I love his
Act.

I dreamed where YES got me.

I said you were dark.

You got a lot of happiness and
\Vaseline parts orbits.
\
\I do not feel a way (Urgency likes
You) and that is yea.

And a worm feels a mess dean
Being authority.
\
Home.




That woman believes in Omens

I deal with you and I am haste.

I can be alive.  I can be a good person.

A martyr fixing a loon.

A drug works nowhere and that is
Peace.





A Perfectly Inert Cloud

No one says I can feel
Like Night.

No one gives me a flare.

I got the way I paid for
Teachers.

Wafting flash.

\


Do You Know Your Trees?

I suck men because I do not teach
Destiny alone.

I am you calling camels to the ape.

Please ask my life time.




Her is hostile

I thought you Jamie were
I you.  No one is nut.

I feel Dean words chests
Now:  It believes gold

Momentarily people
Love her.

Words are Steaming clay.




Stability

Gel-ing tame a poem.
Why I like soup.

Why taste night
Why deal lamb?

Call life your name.

Moist I go next to
A hell full of words.

Nothing is dark to
Yancy a lawyer.




Author Believe

I  ask that woman is queer.
I know that.

As you need,


Teach and be free.




I cannot say I think of you.  I only feel foiled.

Nothing is that way.  Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.