Friday, July 4, 2014

Popie

My friends don't read me crack-mind.

I love a poem which goes to abush.

I like what I do; without nuts, it is hello jamie.

No one goes with me where I am alive.

I am alive in my beast, which is love.


Go to your money. 
Go to your ambiguity.

I felt so happy when I loved a good person.  I knew I loved her.  I knew I was her friend.  I love you and it is my friendship face and I am a friend okay?

You are my friend.

That is my crackhead need.

You love me and I am home.

Fallow is your peace; it is your peace and it is your life.
]
I am here.

Life will be here.  Loving is a naked chastity.

You will be kind for your money.

It is you who are the one who will be alive.  It is you who will live to be alive.

I know it is nothing and I am a woman.  Please be a good lance.

Sharing with a lover alive with the Goddess is a woman loving place of cafe.

I give no life without a flash of people.

I cannot be love to fancy people.

Love alive is my peace.

It is painful in the extreme to write "on the edge" of insanity.  It's okay.  I will be okay. 

Like good is hope.

Adieu.

1 comment:

  1. I fucked up liking max. You will always be a woman.
    "Stabbed" woman is closed.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.