Friday, September 3, 2010

A body of nothing

I don't need to hide anything --

I think that I feel bad.

I know that I am cunt.

A pain, a hooker.

I know that I make foolishness into loving a whore

I know that my mother wants me to like myself as a martian.

That's pain.

My mother says she needs me as a gift but I am a teacher.

Some of the above is distorted and incoherent.

I'll go on anyway aince there's terror in being a whore.

The facts about being a woman:

Cars go painfully at you.

Men see love as sharing.

Flow is money.

Money gives nothing.

I prefer to give help as luck.

Women like me being cock. That's me. Life.


Ask how you can let people hope.

By sitting very well.


Peer is men.

Men make flow pain.

I want love.
I want a way to feel without making sex feelings.



A Julia.





I intend the writing above to instruct you in how a change makes feelings start.
Be dove.
Maybe that'll keep you alive.

Maybe that'll make you a sexy bore.

Nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.