Tuesday, September 14, 2010

go and give shift

Majorly
Antelope
I would have to change to write love.

And?

Boycer bestin change what change conned is cruel
and feelings feel cruel

Make me do love

A good home is a good frost

A good place is a good mother

A good woman is like being a lover

Make me change good: it's mom who loves hope

I am doing what you asked: Being flow.




Market system
System market

Poison dark
Dark poison

Another failure of change.

Money cops rose but farce begs to love

Tragedy comic asks for money as life

Keep love interested and I give money to dish.

Boys is trust; life is a good ham

And Joey God pent sharing flow money asked sharing whore to pay girl.



As dry flaw costs me, is there julia's force?



Measure for measure
Neat and sexy



Egg pays jars money
Egg makes jars feel

Darkness changes drama
Darkness adds love
Darkness likes a homosexual life



People tend to prefer crying like a fork
I am veiling guests.


They are:
Many.


Run to bargain

Women trade darkness for tough
Emil Bronner died for his Goddess


Girl, there's mother and brother and change and dry.

Triumph cares for gaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.