Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wish and wobble

Why ever would I write when I write the kinds of things I do?

If life consists of routine then what is it I can accomplish by dissecting/dilating the components of being as what is below or underneath life as most people must live it. I suppose some people may choose their lives. I don't know what exactly that means. I choose words, or I choose among words that suggest themselves to me based on the utterances of my self, which is my life without prior definition by myself or others. What does that mean? It means abandoning categories, variables, aspects, absolutes, numbers, structures, "teams", polarities, analyses, constructions, etc., etc., for sources, origins, unities/diversities (ah, another one I've got to work on), the felt, the buried, the impulse [Ed.: the kind, the gentle].

Then I can say,

Tell me why you need good to feel?

I need good to feel because it seems to provide a stable reference by which I can measure myself as I feel.

Not good enough. No measures allowed. Abandon good.

Then I may say: Toss and turn, boss and burn, what 'tis, is Ms.

That's patently untrue.

["Loss and Learn"]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.