Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I am a gift

How much pain can there be?

I know that I need to create, so I'm just going to write, and fuck the consequences.

Sara ample change; ample change tampon
Cock changed change and there's failure

Being JBM interests the Goddess when there's home.

I have chosen to believe that I am strong and that someone will love me.

I can't make that sense of fear the way of being for anyone.


Please answer me. I'm trying to feel.

I strongly wanted to love.



Maybe when you are trying to give someone the only hopes and dreams that you have you will give love with them.


Maybe you need love.



My sense of fear is that I know that you wanted strength and I made sharing painful.


Let me know your sense of hope.


My mother types and I have strength.
I love a whore.

Home tries to answer love as teased.

I was put lovingly to home as rose.

To be "plain," feelings that made me want change were sexy.
I am crazy.

Love, c*mare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.