Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lenses of presence

Adoring good at the expense of everything else is a sure way in my view to give up one's humanity to the voracious heavenly host. Passion and feelings of home can free one to create a life without embracing absolute good.

Relationship between good and hate. Good that is in denial of love and of the body, in other words, righteousness is akin to and may have a similar source as hate. For me, I sense hate radiating from my innards, my very guts, while "good" is a kind of feeling of rigidity in my posture, my musculature, my eyes, as well as in my mind. I love to relax out of that feeling to discover what is provoking it. Right now, that would be tension about feelings that are a little messy. I submit to you that I can be gentle and compassionate; however, I am trying to be a "success." That involves in the ruling Platonic standard a kind of omniscience which cannot exist and an, again, inhuman omnipotence. There is a struggle there.

Bark, friends, chase, another time is fear and consociation/ality.

Or Goddess changes and change rests.

I treat myself like I'm creeping. After this, I'm going to direct love towards the Goddess.

Thank you for this day and every day.

Yours, c*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.