Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A spurred nerd

I'm waiting for a potential date to call me who picked me up while I was out for a walk, "looking sad." He asked what I liked doing, and I said I've done all kinds of things but now I just want to "relax."

I like changing myself so I can be a bitch.

The bitch that I am loves feeling friendly. I also like being good.

I can be good. I can feel hopeful. I can like knowing that I am interesting.

My own life needs some help. I need to answer love for the pain I have made. I must let go of that pain.


I am a big person, not a dark shit.

I am happy.

Flow is change;
Mother is feelings;
Babies can love.

I do like hope.

A flow that meets pain will live for bitch.

Being afraid of being wrong is terrible.

I do create Julia to love feeling good.

As gift, I do live for her.



Money pretends to love. Money strikes change for killing.

My way of knowing what to like as a woman is to change.

I am feeling dark. I am feeling cold.

It's not good to make love as a nerd.

It's not good to love being a whore.

Taking life is making change painful.

I prefer to love as my creator, the Goddess, was a flow.

I know she was happy to be a lover.

I like being friendly, loving and gentle.

Please allow there life.

I am hopeful.

A tuck is messy. A life is a way to be a home to life.

P.S.

I am teaching life so I will be flow.

Me a nerd.

A baby teaches that there is a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.