Sunday, September 26, 2010

Home is dusted

Fuck,

pussy
pig
pig
pussy

What am I?

A pig
A pussy
A pussy
A pig

Awkward, anger, hatred for the overseer

Mother, mother, feelings are changing

Another way of knowing that I freely know love.

Patience, good.
Mothers, friendly.

Must focus on, why friendly, why Mother(s).

My friends don't like my girlfriend, money.

She creates no one.
She makes crack.

Another way to understand what love gives:

Patience -- goddess, listen! -- passion, friendship and flow

I fly at you
I ask love
I charge life

I am a hoer.

Patience, a flow; test ward of flow.

Annoying, structural, crossed: poor, slow, deadly.

Crash of friendships; crash of life; crash of trumpets.


Kindness makes change friendly.

Pagan
Shy
Bossed



I love you. You are her friend.

Patience, Messy, Poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.