Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why

If I teach you my life, will I say, why oh why?

To share :

Answer me, how did you decide to live?

I decided to give help, uh, change that.

I decided to give love.

People like to want what they somewhat need.

I am living in a way that will feel like friendship to me.



Feelings

I made myself flow by love.

Since I am good, why do I feel like I'm stupid?

Underneath the wrappings, which are changed into curtains, draperies, thick hanging membranes of flesh, I am fucked? fruit? mother? fussed.

Caping, chasing, trust, woman.



Being loving

Cop told me to give him something. I told him to be a nothing.

I stopped giving love and wanted his fool/d

Capital handling of strength.




My sexiness will fall into no one's hair.
My sharing will try to be a joke.



Answers:

People can love but not with a mother of charging.
Don't tell anyone your life is troubled.
Don't let people give you help.

Mostly, don't want hell as a fuck,.




Can one use melee as a verb?



Is there a way to know that God/dess tries to be here?



The Goddess was as the presence of the moon that night I was reading Anne Sexton in the room next to the publisher at Central House.

The Goddess was compassion for the world the night I took her place for a few seconds at my place with Nathan. (747 Park Avenue, Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York, NY).

And you do want home.



I mostly change as change likes laughter.


You have helped me.


That's what I had to say.


Maybe you will feel happy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.