Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rats

Fact(s) of life(s):

What kind of feelings made me know that there was no pain in the Goddess?

Maybe I can't tell you what I wanted.

Today [is the greatest I've ever known] -- on the radio (WDST)

Morons free for change
A dry fly parks home and dies

Winter flies to girls who want mothers
Lara cried based

Another change for Goddess
Another bitch to con

My friends do need stabilization
Anchors and friendship stay creative

Bother

A virtue of parsons
Calm is not con

Praise your friends to love mothers
Anger is peace



A moth tried to God
A darling of warrior me

My wars against whore
My knowledge to win

A starer said give
A bent sexy whore dead

My conviction was to lie
My knowledge was to fold

Another woman who knows death
Men can dry vultures to lie

Vessels of cartoons teach me
A girl to life

A pissed liar is brought home
A folded pest conned Julia whore

A mother of freedom
A creep of prostitution

Many teach Goddesses love
Many teach babies pain

I know that change wanted girls
Baby what can there feel whore

Dry fuck is pain
A way to hope is me

I know that you can live
I know that Love feels as a woman hopes and rites

People do good when they are feeling happy
People do love for the babies and life

Creative is the pain
Clients teach pork

I know for the changed
Baby what is dish?

Golden bowers
Nothing




Goddesses be best to me


Babies share love as Julia's mess
And that is you.



Flaws

Me
Peck
Tim

My
Flaws
Change

Many
Draw
Girl

Stefanie
Might
Find
Glove

Sexy
Butch
Likes
Prostitutes

Me
Am
Pep

Gloves
Have
Men
Mighty

Blotted
Pissed
Club

Me
Charged
Boy
Home




Vultures

Deaf
Maids
Charge
Stefanie

Sexy
Drugs
Bid
Cruelty

I now love George




Cows on Gifts

Me can hope to be
Me like dark her

For us, dark is cap
Force us me



Never be deaf
Never be stiff

Never know calm
Never know money

I take foam as money
I slay parts to foam

Poetry is bitch
Me can find nerd

And that's feelings


Nervous

I did what I had to do because that's what I wanted.
Pee mothers are a foam of nuggets.


Ask you mother now
Ask you mother do
Ask you mother be

Plethora of rhyme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.