Thursday, November 25, 2010

Emotional communication

i have just realized that most people are interested neither in my emotions or in my means of communicating them.

When I write happy days are here again, I might be sarcastic.

When I say to you, oh, I'm treatment, it means I have become for you either a means for your healing by either your choice or by the choice of "society."

When I think wow!, I am surprised or impressed, but it might be with respect to expectations that have to do with entirely personal knowledge, self-knowledge, or spiritual, emotional and intellectual influences most people know nothing about and apparently do not wish to know.

Since you don't care particularly about what is going on for me, I will proceed to go on just as I have been, only more outrageously and with more of a nasty edge (since you don't care and it doesn't matter).

Be happy (sorry I can't help you).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.