Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Tucson Tribute

Girl, did I freak over being a bitch or what?

Oh yeah, you did.

There was a lot of fear last night, a lot of tears, a lot of pain.

A deadly piece of change: what are we doing and why are we doing this? The precursors of apathy, of destruction.

My own knowledge that I am painful.

There are no peaceful organizations.

I mangled the best lover of creativity that I have met.

She was the best source of love that I have known.

Me called to be better.






Fierce

Another one is drawn to herself.
Another one is made whole.

The Goddess loves hope.

I know what she found.
She is loving and beautiful.

Darkness changes to feeling.
Beauty is life.

The fullness of love
is in us.

Let the cymbals ring peace
and the drums sound hope.

View your life with
passionate hope.

The girl is ours.
As one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.