Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Major problems

I am tired of you dying

Save me; Goddess changed me.
I feel changed.
And that's foolish as me.

Life is money or why am tribes?

Grapple, teach, understand
Treat me like hell
Answer is make me feel

John the Sixteenth

Mangled a woman
She tried to glow
I wanted many hopes

Cruelty

Bart deals pain
I love his old lady
She wanted nothing

Mother

Can you know what me change?
Ask to want love
Ask to be West

Like Tribes?

Another feeling of Goddess
She wanted nothing
I gave client

Sexy

Man crawled back
Sly old pagan
Charged me pork

Feelings

Another way to want her
Straw changed life
Me want lust

A crackhead

Density of men
Is Truth
Ask to love

Men of tribe

Get woman home
Love her mother
Change life to help

Ask for drawings

Sexually angry to make pain
No one wanted life
At brown

Flow

Answers pawn kindness
Mother minds foal
Create Julia

Mother of claws

Deal with my comb
I produce money
That's pain

Strike

Or love



As you have read these words, there has been a fearful entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.