Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The subject

I slave away at making change.

Somehow I have made nothing.

I like things because they're sexy.

A way that I love is by saying what I like.

It's not so loving.

I do something that I am a little upset that I am changing.

That is I make money by doing zip.

I need to live.

I need to work.

I am changing because I want to.

By: A woman that loves Julia.

It's painful to like being free.

I know that I am loved.

By letting you understand what I am for me I love you.

Pathetic but I needed to love what I am so I could be a crackhead.

Dangerous but I am gay.

That's sexy and foolish.

I made change as my bitch.

I need to love dry brides.

I lied about love. I am a bean not a dove.

Hustling to pull will.

Lessons: maybe is mostly cruel.

And teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.