Monday, November 8, 2010

Friendship and Me (Be Human, JBM)

Best friends.

My friends are beautiful.

As you know, there's a lot of stress that change can involve.

Maybe as the Goddess changed fear and knowledge to beauty and understanding, there is a way that I can make hope a place of protection, safety and warmth, in other words, a home.

A sense of mother wanted good and change as feeling. Maybe if I make life change then there will be a way to be the Goddess's lover. Of course, that will not happen, at least not without the destruction of my own self.

Maybe if change comes and it is loving, I can be hopeful. I suppose I will have to be the one loving the change, and being it. I think that my womanhood had to do with happiness. I think that that is the only way for me to help my will to hope is to live. I want love as my own way of making happiness.

I can't be the sole proprietor.

Trust me for change?

Trust me for knowledge?

Anger does not feel as far as my warmth.

Tell life that maybe I cried life and liked it.







Sarcasm makes mothers change: it is bad to be painful.

Tell mayor of motherhood that my calmness drove to my pain.

As a woman, I tell you that I am pained at darkness of death.

Make love, and tell your mother that it is a way for you to be free.

And I want that way at hope.

[Dear CEG,

I love you. I want to tell you friendship is life when there's love.

I am doing everything that I can to be a peaceful woman. Thank you for loving me and for letting that anger fade into the aether.

Love under Will!

Blessed Be,
Julia (Bright Life Moon?)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.