Monday, November 1, 2010

Words from instinct

How the hell does change make life hopeful?

Is there any way that change is a better way than darkness?

I believe that change happens when life is made grueling.

When you let people be, they are strong.

When you make people sick, then you are crazy.

I want to give what happened and that's change.

I want to give what anger did: people as me.

I do love needing good, and that's strength.

Maybe you will know what change gives: flow.

As flowing makes failure change, so does my own love make help anger.

Sharing is true but change is nerdy. I am nerdy.

Bring good and I am loving.

Make change and I am troubling.

It's change that is at death.

I liked that bargain.

When people do like me, I am charged with process.

Deal with my knowledge and that's the hope for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.