Friday, November 19, 2010

One way to feel better

Immolation is not pretty.

But I digress into a mode of complaint.

Living according to one's own lights -- isn't that the idea?

Being as crazy as I can be is not making me feel hopeful (or strong or content).

I do not believe one must equate the former with the latter.

Creativity is not only the understanding of love, it is the knowledge that I must enjoy my life, my hopes and my body to allow others to enjoy their lives on whatever terms they choose.

As loving and kind as anyone can attempt to be, there is only love when life (delivers truth?) [I'm on the wrong page].



So, be.

Dream strength
Dream beauty
Dream love

Will freedom
Will change
Will love


I cannot make you be you. I am not you. I need to broaden the way I make changes: that's my hope.

Please, if you will, live like you are home.

I know that I wanted to make you love me. I only can ask that you do what you can.


My mind is in crisis. Crack changes you. Death just makes you pissed.

Anyway, I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.