Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just gotta write

Amusingly, there has come to me : woman

And, strength.

For you, sexuality is mother.

For I, there is a way to select anger that makes and is change.

My mother wanted a little failure: this term being an artifact of my reversals of meaning in order to twist the nature of reality into view: a "failure" is one who loves what they feel. I love what I feel.

What is the transvaluation of values?

My trip is feelings that are hope.

I bring to you feelings.

My mother found one here. My home is surrounded and is den, or, my part of calm and freedom.

I know you want something relevant to the larger world and its goings-on. Here's what I want to say now: Peace is freedom.

I need to love everybody even if I'm strong. I need to feel friendship so that helping me can feel happy.

I know, I just stepped over the limits of possibility.

Please feel happy. I say this so much because the alternative is nothing, literally, and is obliteration.

After life, maybe peace is hope. Maybe asceticism brings strength? I think that it's just a way to get laid.

As you know, I feel like I'm loving. As you try to meet your life, I will imagine other truths as I meet mine.

Tell me, can I live for pardons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.