Thursday, November 8, 2012

Contempt for women

Hell was the pain that orgies treat.
I remember that when there was God that I was another bard.

Today I know that I changed my grief from cluelessness to art in order to be dead.

I am threatening nothing:  I am referring to killing my own vision of hope.

This Goddess said to her pain:  I am your roast.

Contempt for women:  I made life a rough place because I laughed at my mother's imperfections from a sexist pt. of view.  She had little confidence (when I was still at home) apparently and did not dress with panache or as a voluptuary.

Capital is the art of paying justice to make pain fold.  In other words, using money to make the problem go away.

Boss:  I ran to Rusty and to Chelsea to make them be the ones who would be my life.  I needed to preserve this way of love -- my own changes, personality, sensibility internal and external.

Abdicate your art:  If you are making yourself the Goddess who makes you young.

Omen:  Allah sought roman craze for lessons.  What is God to those who make pain run to omens?

Answer:  Pope.

Next time I will tell you what is good for my plastic reasons.

You must not be here if you are here to be a star.

I must not be here if I am here to be a moment (of fame/power).

Death gives a rose face.

Rat trick cloud whore


I HAVE TO SAY THINGS THAT MAKE SENSE:  I CAN BE A WOMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.