Saturday, November 17, 2012

I am not a sarcastic thug, but I'm stewing like a maniac

Today I work here in this the room I spent six years before leaving home. 

Lesbian efforts

Distance

My own changes.

I like raymond.

I told myself and others I would write a book about Janice Raymond and her atrocious stance against us transsexuals.  I believe that that which is my own is also the remnant of my wish to become strong, specifically, AGAINST her.

That is not that great.  I also know that when I made my own life the benchmark for others to follow (in my mind at least) that I caused a lot of error and useless disfunctionality for me and my friends.

That said, I wish that there was a dream that I could ask would be my own.  I don't know what is nice.  I don't know what is love.  I wish that I had my people as my life.

I don't know what is good.  If you or anyone else ever believe in somebody or something, I wish to become a way to love what it is to be a feeling.

Now obsessing with feelings has become my business, since I have no one to talk to about the matters that interested me, since I have become flattened mentally and emotionally.

Good homes make strong offspring.

Yes, I am nuts.

Emanating reasons to like rain, I am,

Julia Murray

P.S., reading this over, I know that there was a time when few of these disturbing claims were true for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.