Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sui Generis

Yes I like many measly raises
There's pain in womanliness.

I scammed referees for money.

That's my goddess, another bomb
with pope.

Illness says, gave laughter.

I say, money.



The Life

My obsessions
Tend to restate themselves
Interminably

No matter what
Venue or mode I
Employ.

So I will let go
Once again by
Peaceably writing them here:

Tension, Mazes, Likeness,
Strength, Money, Roads

Death, Cold, Blind,
Rags, Pain, Dreams

Bodies, Running, Drugs,
Failure, Softness, Masses

Of which, by my reckoning
Only these matter:

Love, Remaining Hopeful, Taste,
Mathematical People, Roses, Airships.

Blossoming with our lives,
Bringing art to mixed mantras,
We shall, with patience,

Keep memory happy
And ourselves freely willing peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.