Tuesday, November 20, 2012

She gave me a dried rose

Famous

Rich women are

Best.

I don't want my own life as mine to

make a failure.

Dance with my arguments.

No argument:  Marsha was a person dreaming of life.

Casts:

Omen:

Ray Loved My Patience.

Now I don't love my reasons for being drunk as dense and loud.

I know that I am not a lot of marsha.

Andrea dealt life as lessoned with reasons.  I am roman as a rock.

Oral basing crimes in my crease (edited with fame)






Topics for further discussion:

John Brown
Southern violent

Less people are not treating themselves as needing a chaste bore.








I wish that I knew what I might write that would be something for men.  They are flowers with pain.

I know what nothing is.  I know what reasons dream of -- life and love with my own hopes.




Laughter is not the same when no one gives people life.


I don't know where I am.  I don't know what I do.  I don't know why there's my fear of a rock.

I paid my life as brown with no chafing.

These sentences are all INSIPID jokes to me.  No attached reality; only death in its cruelty needs peace.

The whole world prefers hatred.  Maybe that's me.

I rise where an urgency talked to a lump.

The lump never knew itself as a dreamer of a better life for all.

Answer:  ab
                c
                d  e f

etc.

Lack of moment is from my pain.

The pain is my knowing that crack was what made thought a failure.

I know your interest has flagged.  Perhaps if I stand on my head and say:  You were the only tribe that was me.

Collective representation -- the appearance of all in each one -- revealing that death drags pain where need is change.

I made my own failings.

As for Marilyn, you may change life, and I may make failure a mark.

Help is not where andrea sought freedom.  I remember her strength in knowing that she was placed in  pimps who preferred drugs to God.  I was making a narc into a failure.

I prefer drugs to God.

I hope She will love my life.



THIS moment's failure is from knowing woman bakes a  powerful need to be tarzan (that which knows itself as hope but not strength).

Loud is not rite.

In my mind, I have created a rite called life.  I carry out its features each and every day.

Please release me, O Goddess from my aching hatred for a raymond womanly goals.


Subsidiary to these reflections are names, being good, and being free.

Today I wrote a woman a note that made her happy; she gave me a dried rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.