Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fear I might change

There was a road where people stop to have a draught of dreams.
This road is a woman's place if there is memory.

I know that a lot of beauty is messy.  For instance, I in my dreams might say, "You are strong" to my family.  The family I know is peace.  I know that I created a way I might be so that there would be a lot of laughter.

You did like my trust.  I liked to like your praise.

That was needed in order for there to be life.

I sought your love; I sought your dream.

Your love and your dream are yours, not mine.

I give you peace.  I hope you will like a woman with her beauty.




Craft:

Gifts that are alive with beauty and freedom.

I gave a lot of myth.  For instance, I am womanly; I am drowning; I am nerd.

Down inside, I need to say what is being.  It is beauty.

Craft:





I wish to change through doing what I enjoy.  I want to read the classics of many cultures, ancient and modern and relate them to the life I know as an individual in this society that denies the usefulness of learning.  Out here there is gold.  Out here there is peace.  Out here there is need.




Love,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.