Saturday, November 10, 2012

Oh my God! More "writing"!

I try to make sense of what is reason.

My message to Rusty was:

"You're not nice, you're a fool!"

It turns out I'm my own anger.

I am not my own anger.  You cannot BE an emotion.

Therefore I have made a lot of cruelty because there was stupidity that I did not like in myself.  This was fear.  I feared justice.  I knew that I had much love.  I knew I had freedom.  I did not treat myself as a woman because I was angry.  I thought no one was peaceful.

Now I can see that everyone needs hope.

I thought I was gay.  I thought I was what I was. 

Now I have my own feelings called, reasoning.

I identify my grief (fear of my own life) with love.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This means that I have to like my own strength, which is me.

I have thought that there was so much to love in me.  I did not believe aye sucked ass.  I thought that was good because it was love for my own pleasure.

Now comes happy life in making peace.


Now you can live with my openness.  Or is it me who can do so?

Many thrashings were my own actions.


I hope you can be "home" where peace and love reside.


Okay, I was exactly a brat.

Laughter about why I have taken so much time and space to say this.

Good.

You believe in what you had when you had happiness.  I also believe in what was beautiful.

I hope that there will somewhere be spirits that are beautiful as happiness.

Will dreams.

Thank you.


Pottery is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.