Saturday, November 10, 2012

Rhymes that make Limes

Get Serious

Manna narc crawls to
Law's Champion.

I live next to
My cave.




Chance Occurrence

Last moment is
Green



Tapping the Man

He sick --
Tried

Revealing
Clothes

As
Cake.




Mao

The Chinese choose leaders
By acclamation.

I remember that moment when you got that brat
With her feelings.

Destiny was here;
Passing every day with

Napoleon, Hitler,
Stalin, Alexander,
Caesar.

Jinghiz Khan.

Oral vintage
makes

All verbal
play

Rape.






Sick Sex

I trundle toward the mountains
In a donkey cart.

I observe the squeaking
wooden wheels.

The crows pause
Perching

To see laughter
Graze in a peaceful mantel

Which nods its 
White racks.

Emblem-full-of-fire
Trapped in a hip dress.




Orpheus

Eurydice said,
"Don't look back."

Intercession.

Paragraph is not yes:
Stanza is dirt.

Imprecations always
Where you launched

Yourself moodily
To Babbling.

Wilson knew his Bitch.





Goat bawls in fear:
Check.




I apologize profusely to my readers for every word
that was less than art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.