Monday, November 19, 2012

Death Is Not Life To Me

Men and Women change where they live.

They make it knowledge that there is freedom.

I say that no one makes love strong: love is everywhere. making strength is being one with life.

I have what I have.  I do not need strong men to make me love them.

I am not the cruel fool that wanted change to be hopeful.

I am steeped in life.  I have found that there is beauty where life gives you a mind to love.

So, there are some problems in my thinking and in me and in what I have written.

Listen for the reasons that others have for not being free.

They don't need to be safe from laughter; they are where fear and hate give them pain.  The pain is rising in their being.  Their being needs safety so they can be loathed.

To be loathed brings peace, because it makes failure the world.

I do not want pain, or things that hurt.

Guilt brings anger.  Guilt makes everything fearful.  This is the creative life that makes anger painful.

I do not need this fear of my own life.

I take one cool rogue (me).

You are gold if you love lessons.  You are girlie if you love life.

I need to stop making these distinctions.  They are killing me.

Laughter began this wary pain.  I thought sharing love was the beauty of hope.  I have nobody to say, be true to your own being.

My being gives me peace.

Let yourself have what you believe is yours.

I believe I may have peace.

Part of me thinks joy is people giving things that are pain.  I think of the ways that my life began.

Taste and fear were the beginning of my sharing.

I loved my own plastic flames.  I wanted it there.  I wanted running for the embers of laughter.

Crack was the belief in bodies.

I did not know that anybody thought of God as strength.  I believed that no one had belief.

Safety and love are not the only needs.

Please be safe and kind.

Have your own blazing happiness.

Sex and guilt are not entrances to riches (which I call lace).

The Goddess knows my own life is here since I have been rude and cruel, I am alone.

I have good in me.  I know that if I stay here that no one will be peaceful because I am what is there for change.

This is my pathetic existence:  thinking I am needed for change to occur.  I built my pain on being away from life.  Now I have land in rest.

Ownership is taking reason away from people who are in old places.

Elder money is also cruel.

Now I am going to free this reflection.  You may read it now. 

Laughter was where I was safe, in childhood.  Now I make you love your own place, unless you would prefer to be justification for your own cruelty.

Allah, Jehovah, Yahway:  meth is flowers of their rule.  I guess you can't blame God for everything.

Hahahahahahahaha

The reason this is all so disturbing is that I felt like making myself failure because it would make anyone believe in peace.  Peace to me begins with knowledge of the pain that is teaching freedom in exchange for love.  What you get for teaching freedom is not love, it is celebration, envy and savage violence sublimated as change.

Orgasm loose math chastity.

Passion identity home.

Illness doesn't work (bring about happiness).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.