Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I won't change anyone

I am not a "dirty cunt."

I am not a pig.

I made myself ill.

Why?

I did NOT give anyone freedom from being angry.

I pressed everyone to be what was my idea of free, i.e., troubled and shamed.

How could I think that meant freedom?

Because no one said that anyone can be their own negativity.

I remember being good at life.  I thought making others safe was possible.  I cannot make anyone believe in my reasons for being this answer to my needs.

I will never know why those who may be reading this ever thought I was happy.  I was a lot of fear and pain.

Please give me freedom.

You are who you are.  I cannot change any of you.  Goodbye.

I am not that thriving or beautiful or strong.




Heck is fat.
Never listen to offers of art from a dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.