Saturday, November 10, 2012

Four Troys to Wrap

Troy

O moment of peace,

Illness sought its languor
Momentarily
Crying for You.

I razed the villages
Making your food.

I dreamed the battles
That slaughtered your people.

As I read this note to memories,
I make good on the family.




Troy

Memories feel here
A nook where bones

Life bars grime

Dread things of
Pain

Grow where

You strike.




Troy

Or Mars

Wills his needs
Where

Zeus'
trilogies

Slap God.



Troy

Lame man
Voyaging here

Sees his Dry Life

Sinking into the Sea.




Boy

Take your place
Where you are

Chased.





I reason with you

Graft makes grooming
love mastery of bargains.

Hokey Allah


Allergan, Sinusitis, Building
Maybe I take roses to my mother's pain.

I david's best s/ex.




Craft

Allah Moans Happily
To Him where

Goats tangle lovingly;
Treated roses jar-
gon.

Maybe I love Her
Poem.

I hear it's her
God that makes me think.



Wrap

Present arms to
the Sergeant.

He knows his
Army.

Family is
Case of Grain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.