Thursday, November 8, 2012

Peace and Religion

Life and death; death and life.

No one believes that trash can be loving.
I have known to believe that darkness cries its own moments.
These moments include:  tape (as in a mental tape or script), failings of loud bowls.

I have shrieked the need to be Her orgasm.

I am in fact a lot of effort to be rock (crack).

I am so insane in my identifying myself with what I desire.

This Goddess who knew a possible dream was loving and happy.
    
Yes I try to be a moment.  I am not.  I am here to fail a nabired (a flock of caves -- you see I use parts to personify or represent a whole -- people that may anatomically contain something which enters them).

Emperor Issues:  I need to be safe.  I am being to my own capital.

This analysis of people dealing creepiness is over.

Portion of famine.  No gruel.  No peace.  Sensible.

I read this gnome as round.  I rest here for a temporary bop.

Peace and Religion

Kindness requires love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.